We combined inquiries (messages), booking requests, and confirmed stays into one page, Requests & Stays.
Why we changed
- Hosts had a hard time finding their Tenants page.
- The next step of the process, no matter what step you were on, was not clear.
Navigating with Pending, Confirmed, and Archived tabs
Requests & Stays includes a tab navigation to separate the type of request.
- Pending: Inquiries (messages) and booking requests. The renter has not paid their rental deposit yet.
- Confirmed: Booking requests where the renter has paid their rental deposit and therefore secured the space.
- Archived: Expired, canceled, deleted, and declined requests
Highlighting important information in each row
Each row on
Requests & Staysincludes:
- The renter's first name (and last name for confirmed stays) and a link to their profile
- Listing title and address
- Renter's move-in and move-out dates
- Your potential earnings (for pending requests)
- Request status and the corresponding action you need to take
- Date the request was sent (for pending requests) and a note if they will expire soon
- Viewlink to see more information about that request
If you're ever unsure what the status means, click on the tooltip icon
(?)next to Status to see a full list of all statuses.
Previously, all details of the request were all shown on
Booking Requests. Now, to view details of an inquiry, request, or stay, simply click
Viewto see more information.
On this page, you can see:
- The step of the process you're on to move pending requests to a confirmed stay
- Listing title, address, and the renter's move-in and move-out dates
- Renter name, profile picture, and link to their profile
- The latest message and a link to your conversation with them in Inbox
- Total Earnings, where you can see a breakdown of all payments and the ability to edit any of these payments or dates to make special offers or changes
- Your house rules, cancellation policy, and other information shared with your renter per your listing